- Here is a gallery to show you how to use a gallery
- When loged in on the LHS, there is an Item called gallery
- Click Gallery then add new or just add new if you know you want a new gallery
- Give it a title like you would a blog post
- Scroll down to the file uploader. (red button)
- then locate the images you would like to add to the gallery, if they are in a folder then select all rather than one at a time.
- they will all then load, the small thumbnail image don’t display initially but publish or update the gallery like you would for a post and they will display.
- Make sure you let the page load after clicking publish or update.
- You can rearrange the image by dragging and dropping them into the right order.
- Now, to actually display this gallery you nor need to copy the short code found in the top right hand corner.
- Copy the short code (the square brackets and its contents)
- Then just past it on to the page you want it on.