If in the rare and unlikely instance that your print job is NOT delivered by the agreed time (deadline);
- You’ll receive a phone call from Naked Print to personally apologise
- You’ll also receive a ‘Letter of Apology’ from Naked Print to personal apologise
- We will courier you not one, but two bottles of Australian wine (a bottle of red and a bottle of white), to help make up for any inconvenience you may have incurred
- And if you’re still not happy, we’ll even buy you dinner (up to the value of $120.00) at ANY Restaurant of Your Choice
- So long as your restaurant of choice, will accept our credit card details as payment for your dinner
‘Let’s Be Fair’ Clause
If the courier arrives at your address and is unable to physically deliver your print job (for instance, if no one is there or you’re closed) then we have honoured everything possible at our end and your job is deemed as ‘delivered’ for the purposes of this Guarantee.
‘Rain, Hail, Sleet or Snow’ Clause
Please note that although we use premium courier services that have repeatedly proven to be extremely reliable, from time to time for reasons outside their control, deliveries can be unfortunately delayed.
In these extremely rare instances, if the delivery of your printing job is delayed for ANY of the following reasons;
- Excessive rain
- Road Closures
- Cyclone or Hurricane
- Acts of God
- Traffic Jam
- Traffic Accident (involving courier driver or not)
- Plane Crash
- Courier driver loses his/her keys
- Plague of Locus
- Hangover from the night before
- Declaration of War
- Bridge collapse en route to you
- Martial Law is declared by Government
- Sheep crossing the road
- Your printing ‘spontaneously combusts’
- Flat tire
- Meteor shower
- Terrorist Attack
- Courier runs out of petrol en route
- Random breath test by Police
- Nuclear ‘incident’
- Courier driver is abducted by Aliens
- Civil Riots in the streets
- Flat battery
- Or … Shark Attack!
You are still fully-covered and protected by our ‘Legendary Naked Print Delivery Guarantee’!
We don’t do excuses at Naked Print!